Inlays and Onlays
|Gold Inlays||Ceramic Inlays Onlays|
Inlays and onlays are a conservative and painless method to replace lost tooth structure with a minimal amount of tooth destruction
- Inlays and onlays are dental reconstruction solutions that are used when a cavity is large but the surrounding tooth is healthy.
- Inlays and onlays are also used to replace unsightly, old fillings with restorations that closely match your natural tooth color.
- The tooth colored Resin material replicates the natural color, texture, translucency, and consistency of natural tooth enamel. It is a strong, long-lasting and natural looking material that is virtually undetectable in the mouth.
- Ceramic inlays and onlays do not change color over time, which gives a better esthetic appearance to the smile and are easier to maintain as they do not accumulate plaque.
- In addition, porcelain inlays and onlays fit perfectly into the prepared surface of the tooth, thereby preventing decay from occurring under the restoration
- Gold alloy inlays and onlays possess greater durability and better adaptation to the tooth surface as they are made in a precious metal and keep the surrounding gum and soft tissue healthy.
Your inlays and onlays will make your teeth look and feel just like natural, undamaged teeth. And it only takes two comfortable visits to create the new smile you’ve always dreamed of.