When Do I Need A Peel?
•Dull Uneven skin tone
•Pregnancy induced pigmentation
Home Peels vs Chemical Peels
•Chemical peels are stronger and are done in a more controlled environment under supervision
•The exact pH of the peel and the duration is known so theres no guess work
What do dermal fillers do?
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Reconstruct contour deformities in the face
- Decrease or remove the shadow of the lower lips
- Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surg
What is thread lift?
- Thread facelift is a convenient, less invasive alternative to traditional facelifts, designed for people experiencing early signs of aging, such as minor facial sagging.
- Thread holds a wide portion of the face, even inward.
- Makes a small and slim face by lifting wide and wrinkled areas intensively.
- Provides skin elasticity and tone improvement
What can Botox do?
- Botox is used medically to treat certain muscular conditions, and cosmetically to remove wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing muscles.
- It is made from a neurotoxin called botulinum toxin that is produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum.
- Botulinum toxin can be injected into humans in extremely small concentrations and works by preventing signals from the nerve cells reaching muscles, therefore paralyzing them.
- In order for muscles to contract, nerves release a chemical messenger, acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter),at the junction where the nerve endings meet muscle cells.
- Acetylcholine attaches to receptors on the muscle cells and causes the muscle cells to contract or shorten.
- Injected botulinum toxin prevents the release of acetylcholine, preventing contraction of the muscle cells.
- Botulinum toxin causes a reduction in abnormal muscle contraction, allowing the muscles to become less stiff
How it works ….
• Also called Collagen Induction Therapy
• This technique involves inducing pin point bleeding ,this is good bleeding as it releases a number if growth factors like the platelet growth factors ,fibroblast growth factors ,epidermal growth factors
• Leads to collagen remodelling and regeneration